Thursday, July 14

Math

Ugh this class will be the end of me. I feel like I have been working all day to try and get caught up but I have seriously under estimated how long it would take. I am not worried that I won't be able to get caught up in time for the upcoming test on friday, I just wish I was caught up with all the homework last tuesday.
For the past duration of the class I have been "sitting in" but now that I have decided that it would be a better deal for me to stay @ UVU for another semester or so I need to get UVU to allow me to register and get much needed credit.
As for the class I am learning what I need to be learning but there are a few things that kinda suck
1) this class is every day
2) it is @ 9am
3) the homework while not conceptualy challenging is alot of repitition which is what I need I suppose.
Now I just need the tenacity to stick with math for the rest of my university experience so I don't get behind in my math skills.