Tuesday, August 2

Things I need to do better on

going to class: have had a hard time going to my math class lately and am concerned I wont be able to test into a high enough math level that I would like. I don't know why it is difficult for me to get there as I almost never regret going once I am there.

complimenting people: I think this would be a good thing for me to work on as it is something that everybody likes and helps you to get to know more people (if you do it in a non-creepy way).

serving others: this is something that would help me feel good and other people feel good. I mean if you think about it that way why doesn't everybody do service? This comes to my mind because as I was donating plasma the other day and I overheard one of the techs say how he did not want to live to old age. He reasoned that old age is just too much to bear because all you deal with is your body falling apart. But it made me wonder, to reach old age is something that not everybody get the chance to do so and if you do you do it while consuming and relying upon others, so wouldn't you feel an obligation to maybe try and give back to others after you had received so much?