Thursday, September 15

whew! School and work is getting in the way of blogging these days. Feeling super busy which makes it hard to sit down and make sure I have a blog posted every day. I think I might have to slow things down and post a bit less. Genetics is getting really tough, I need to get into a study group, but I am enjoying microbiology a lot. Also these days I am feeling a lot less inclined to post or discuss politics, which is interesting because I used to really enjoy discussing politics but now I think I might have just become too entrenched in my beliefs that I cant objectively discuss politics with others. I need to change that and make sure I stay open to other possibilities. I think part of the problem is that I have been studying too much science, because in science there is usually only one right answer whereas in politics there are many options to solve a problem