Tuesday, June 7

One of the reasons I like blogger is the fact that it is a google service. Google to me seems like a very stable company that will be around for the long run. And I like the idea that this blog may well be around for a while. I often wonder what people in 100 years will think of todays internet technology, but nothing is permanent and technology is always changing 

But this makes me think about the idea that permanence plays in our lives. We often want things to stay the way they are and we often fight to keep them that way. Yet despite our best efforts entropy and decay are the ruling masters of our lives.

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to let go of the  order that we strive so much for and embrace the transient, ever changing 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wabi_sabi

After reading this I realize I sound like a freakin hipster...