Thursday, September 22

Genetics

So here is the deal, my genetics course is tough! so I thought hey why don't I start a study group?
so I did... 
and little did I know that thirty two people would sign up! I totally did not even expect that! I don't even know where to start on how to plan and organize a meeting for so many people.
and you know what is even worse? I don't even feel like I have a solid grasp of all the material we are covering, so how am I supposed to lead a study group! When I first thought about starting this I thought I would get like ten people max, and half of the people crap on on stuff like that so I thought I was only looking at a group of 5 people or so that I could talk stuff over with. but now I have 32 people I gotta worry about now half of that is 16!
I do not want to cater to these peoples expectations.
not what I signed up for