Tuesday, October 16

Bus trip

Sitting on a bus on my way to uvu after work because my bike got a flat tire on my commute. This resulted in having to get dad to pick me up and take me to work. It really sucks when crap like this happens.  I feel like I should be more independent when I ride. If I am going to commute by bike I need to be able to handle situations like this better. 
Also I need to get a better understanding of how the bus system works so that I can take advantage of it when my bike is out of commission like this.
I am really starting to realize that I need a working bike no matter the costs. I am so much more stable and happy when I have a bike rolling. I miss having a bike that is a joy for me to ride. I want my fixed gear wheel to get here soon!

School feels like it is falling apart on me. I don't know what I am going to do...

I have realized that a problem of mine that I seem to have is that I get overwhelmed too easily. I seem to get the most work done in a space that exists between having enough work and too much. The problem is that when I get too much work I get overwhelmed, feel like I can't do it,  therefore I don't do it. I would like to learn more effective ways of dealing with this stress in positive ways.
Maybe I should read a book.