Monday, October 15

so glad to be home and have this whole nightmare over (well it wasnt THAT bad but still its nice to be home alive)
now I just need to figure out how to pay for this whole thing. I should have enough money, but for a trip I didnt even want to go on in the first place I dont want to spend alot of money.

now I have the rest of the week to worry about.
axial myology lab quiz on Tuesday that I havent even begun to study for....

a math test and anatomy lecture quiz on Wednesday....

and the anatomy lab midterm on Saturday....

I am so not excited for this.

I really wanted to have some downtime this weekend. instead I got to sit in a car for 12 hours to drive to a wedding and then 12 more hours to drive back.
I really dislike feeling this because I feel like I should be more supportive and excited for sam. but at the end of the day I am not going to see that guy again and I have a ton of school to get caught up on.