Monday, October 22

Midterms....

Had lab midterm on Saturday. Have to wait to see how I did. Studied for two days straight (at least that's what it felt like). Still trying to figure out if I am being lazy or not.
Am I lazy and just can't succeed in a school environment or am I actually slammed.
I think I just have a hard time doing things in a faster pace then I want. I just want to be able to do things on my terms. Or maybe I should just give up on trying to control things.
Been thinking about monks lately. It seems like an appealing life to not have the complications of modern life to deal with. I briefly considered what I could do to make my life more monk like. Ideas considered were to move into the collective and live there. I would be away from people and would have less of the distractions that I don't like in my life (food and internet).
I had the realization today that being in a relationship would probably do a lot of good things for ones confidence. To have some one be close and support you would make a lot of the stresses seem like less of a big deal.
Have a lecture midterm in anatomy I have to deal with this week. I can take it Thursday if I want to pay but hopefully I will be ready to take it Wednesday. I want to try and have a good portion of it reviews tomorrow so I can finish up on up on Wednesday and take it.