Monday, October 22

night ride home

for the first time in a while I had the feeling of riding fast.
I dont know if it was the extra wind blowing around or the cloak of night doing it
but it was awesome.
this is a somewhat recent picture of my bike. seatpost and seat clamp have since been upgraded


in other news:
I havent been to class in over two weeks.
and I dont feel bad about it at all which is the worst thing.
there are times when I wish I got up to do work at school, but never have I felt the need to attend lecture.
its going to be hard to break this habit. sleeping in is really nice but the time has come to change my ways.

I am not looking forward to retaking my math class.

as for another highlight I did meet my goals for the day and I have finished my questions for anatomy lecture and finished my homework for anatomy lab and started on the second half (the eye and ear were the focus of this weeks lab)