Friday, October 12

Yesterday's highnote

Stripping my spoke nipple sucked but looking on the bright side there was one highlight yesterday.
After work I decided to stop by the collective and see how things were going (also to see if my mission workshop bag finally came. I didn't). Chris was working that shift and had been there all day and wanted to go grab a bite to eat. I stayed behind and watched the shop while he was gone.
Shortly after he left a gal came in from BYU wanting to do some interviews for the historical archives. She was interested in cycling in Utah and interviewed me about my experiences and thoughts of cycling. She asked me a range of questions from why I cycled, when I started, what I like about it, and a bunch of other things.
It will be interesting to see what makes it in to the books and how my statements will be interpreted by future generations.