Sunday, May 22

The Real Reason Why Bicycles are the Key to Better Cities | Sustainable Cities Collective

after reading this article I really identified with what it said. I can think of a million reason why I should ride my bike. I can ride my bike to reduce my footprint, I can ride my bike to save money, I can ride my bike for the convenience of avoiding parking hassles, or I can ride my bike for fitness, or just about a million other reasons. And these are all valid reasons for why someone would ride a bike and they vary between the rider but in the end the simple experience of being outside and really connecting with the world around me, really knowing the changes of the season or weather, really seeing my neighborhood, and really feeling my body move is really what cycling needs to be about when promoting bicycle use.